We’re pleased to inform you that Client Solutions Group has created the Data Breach Protection (DBP) program to protect each merchant account from the significant expenses that can result from a merchant account data breach—expenses that can easily exceed $40,000 or more for even a small, quickly-detected breach! The DBP protects each merchant account for up to $100,000 in the event of a suspected or actual data breach.
Specifically, the Program:
- Includes all PCI DSS Level 3 and 4 merchant accounts, regardless of whether the merchant accounts were thought to be PCI DSS compliant at the time of the breach.
- Eliminates the first $100,000 of your contractual liability for the following expenses mandated or assessed under the rules of PCI DSS
- A forensic audit when a data breach is suspected
- Card replacement costs and related expenses
- Assessments and fines levied by card sponsors for data breaches
- Protects against network breaches, physical loss, and even employee theft! The program includes protection from data breaches due to network hacking, card skimming, key logging devices, and physical losses resulting from employee dishonesty or third-party theft of computer or paper records!
Insurance benefits under this program are provided by Great American E&S Insurance Company, Cincinnati, OH.